The new highly automated folder EVO-CENTER is the latest innovation of the industrial high-performance Evolution-series. This machine convinces not only with a completely new design, but also thanks to the rotating suction plate, the fully-automatic tool changer with up to 400 mm tools and the possibility to be extended perfectly to a fully automated bending center of a production line.
- Software control
- POS 3000 3-D graphic control with 22″ TFT Touch-Screen colour display movable via guide rail
- Radius function
- Remote maintenance via internet
- External programming
- Gauge system
- Gauge table 1700 mm as U-shape, segmented support plates with steel balls
- Lateral angle gauge right and left side 1500 mm (outside)
- Suction plates in gauge table, controlled via POS 3000
- 2 pneumatic pneumatic pop-up square arms assembled aisle side, program-controlled
- Gauge axis in front
- Clamping beam
- Clamping beam stroke: 850 mm
- Clamping beam geometry: 180°
- Tool clamping, hydraulic
- Fully automatic tool changer for clamping beam tools for max. tool height 400 mm
- Folding beam
- Up‘n Down folding beam, program-controlled
- Tool clamping, pneumatic
- Adjustment, motorized: 200 mm
- Central crowning device, motorized
- Motorized center point adjustment, converter-controlled drive
- Work safety
- Protection via light curtain for operation from the rear
- Safety at the front via double-leaf sliding door
- Standard machine without tools
- Air conditioner on both switch cabinets
- Foot switch with two pedals incl. protection cover
- Anchor plates incl. dowels
- Standard machine without tools
POS 3000 3D graphic control:
Interactive sheet design
POS 3000 3D graphical controls is one of the most powerful controls on the market, and because both the hard- and software come from a single provider, the SPB Evolution UD and POS 3000 3D graphical controls are a perfect match.
Working with POS 3000 is extremely comfortable:
Clearly laid-out product selection including a search function and navigation in submenus enables the operator to select work steps and connect them in the production plan menu to create sequences. Individual product profiles can be designed very quickly via the intuitive finger-activated drawing feature. The exact dimensions may be entered and changed in the dimensioning menu. In order to check and coordinate together with the customer, the drawing may be output on paper using a printer.
Using the program that is created, the software generates the optimal sequence of bends, including automatic collision and threshold value monitoring. The folding angle and cut are corrected automatically using interpolation from the database.
Unfold software – Schröder Unfold
Uncomplicated and simple
In order to coordinate hardware and software perfectly, Hans Schröder Maschinenbau developed an unfold software to calculate the blank size and program with effortless preciscion.
- back gauge option rotating plate „AHS“ is automatically controlled via the POS 3000 3D graphic control and offers the possibility to operate the machine automatically as
well as manually.
- Various clamping beam, folding beam- and bottom beam tools
Fully-automatic tool changer
Automated tool changer of the 3rd generation
The fully automated tool changer is from now on an equipment option for the folding machine EVO-CENTER. The newly designed tool changer does not need an additional tool changing portal, instead a twin robot arm handles one tool each, independently and simultanously. Segmented tools for a tool change are located in two side panels on the left and right side of the machine.
Fully automated tool changer for clamping beam tools with hydraulic tool clamping device for max. tool height 400 mm. Twin robot arm handles one tool each, independently and simultanously (without toolings).