SPB Evolution UD
The SPB Evolution UD is a further development of the proven ServoPowerBend concept: this versatile industrial folding machines unifies power, speed, and precision. The Up-and-Down technology of its folding beam allows more processing steps in shorter times and minimizes handling costs.
- POS 3000 3-D Graphic Control
- Up’n Down folding beam automatically controlled by POS 3000, folding beam adjustment 200 mm
- Clamping beam opening 650 mm
- Clamping beam geometry 180°
- Clamping beam clamping device: Hydraulic tool clamping device
- Standard machine without tools
- Folding centre adjustment
- Central crowning device, manual
- Positioning gauge 10 – 2550 mm, 10 – 3400 mm or 10 – 4250 mm, U-shape with sectors, panel for individual positioning of control, pneumatic pop-up gauge fingers, steel balls in sheet support table. Lateral angle gauge 1500 mm rigth and left side. The segmented support plates can be removed to make room for downflange applications.
- Protection via light curtain controlled by safety-PLC for operation from the rear.
|type||capacity||working length||stroke||drive power||speed|
|2500×5,0||5,00||2540||650||2 x 6,69||100|
|3200×4,0||4,00||3240||650||2 x 6,69||100|
|4000×3,0||3,00||4040||650||2 x 6,69||100|
|type||drive power||speed||folding beam adjustment||folding centre adjustment|
|2500×5,0||2 x 6,69||150||200||80|
|3200×4,0||2 x 6,69||150||200||80|
|4000×3,0||2 x 6,69||150||200||80|
POS 3000 3D graphic control:
Interactive sheet design
POS 3000 3D graphical controls is one of the most powerful controls on the market, and because both the hard- and software come from a single provider, the SPB Evolution UD and POS 3000 3D graphical controls are a perfect match.
Working with POS 3000 is extremely comfortable:
Clearly laid-out product selection including a search function and navigation in submenus enables the operator to select work steps and connect them in the production plan menu to create sequences. Individual product profiles can be designed very quickly via the intuitive finger-activated drawing feature. The exact dimensions may be entered and changed in the dimensioning menu. In order to check and coordinate together with the customer, the drawing may be output on paper using a printer.
Using the program that is created, the software generates the optimal sequence of bends, including automatic collision and threshold value monitoring. The folding angle and cut are corrected automatically using interpolation from the database.
Unfold software – Schröder Unfold
Uncomplicated and simple
In order to coordinate hardware and software perfectly, Hans Schröder Maschinenbau developed an unfold software to calculate the blank size and program with effortless preciscion.
- Motorized crowning device, central adjustment
- Z-axis drive Speed Optimizer (up to 120 mm/s axis speed)
- Tool cart for blades, rails and segmented tools
- 2 pneumatic pop up square arms assembled at inner side of U-back stop
- Front stop feature for folding beam
Clamping beam tools
- Sharp nose blade (20/30°)
- Goat’s foot blade (120/180/300 mm, segmented incl. corner parts)
Bottom beam tools
- One piece bottom beam blade
- Segmented bottom beam blade
Folding beam tools
- Folding blade 30/40 mm, divided or segmented
- Folding blade 10/15/20 mm, segmented or in one piece
- Folding blade 20 mm, 30° segmented
Automated tool changer of the 3rd generation
The fully automated tool changer is from now on an equipment option for the folding machine SPB Evolution UD. The newly designed tool changer does not need an additional tool changing portal, instead a twin robot arm handles one tool each, independently and simultanously. Segmented tools for a tool change are located in two side panels on the left and right side of the machine.
Fully automated tool changer for clamping beam tools with hydraulic tool clamping device for max. tool height 300 mm. Twin robot arm handles one tool each, independently and simultanously (without toolings).
Clamping beam tools
– Goat’s foot blade, 30°, clearance 70 mm; Height: 180, 250 or 300 mm
– Hinged corner parts