- POS 2000 Professional control mounted on a swivel arm
- Radius function
- Sheet support table with gauge system up to 1,600 mm
(closed; 2 sectors with pneumatic lowering device, sheet support table with balls; recirculated ball screws +/- 0,1 mm)
- Clamping beam stroke 350 mm
- Clamping beam geometry 48°
- Middle motor clamping beam drive 3.0 kW (converter controlled; 20 mm/sec, trapezoidal spindles)
- Hydraulic tool clamping on clamping beam
- Dual folding beam drive: 2 × 2.2 kW (converter controlled; 85°/sec)
- Pneumatic tool clamping on folding beam
- Motorized folding beam adjustment 80 mm
- Motorized folding center adjustment ± 20 mm
- Central crowning device, manual
- Foot switch
- Anchor plates incl. dowels
- Standard machine without folding- and clamping beam tools
- Bottom beam blade, ca. 1100 N/mm² one-piece (minimum gauge varies according to equipment)
|Model||Working length||Sheet thickness 400 N/mm2||Machine length||Machine width||Machine height|
|2,500×4.0||48 (180)||350||3,0/2 x 2.2||20 (65)|
|3,200×3.0||48 (180)||350||3,0/2 x 2.2||20 (65)|
|4,000×2.5||48 (180)||350||3,0/2 x 2.2||20 (65)|
|Model||Drive power||Speed||Folding beam adjustment||Folding center adjustment|
|2,500×4.0||2 x 2.2||85||80 (160)||± 20|
|3,200×3.0||2 x 2.2||85||80 (160)||± 20|
|4,000×2.5||2 x 2.2||85||80 (160)||± 20|
POS 2000 Professional
the standard for industrial folding machines
The proven POS 2000 Professional makes programming a folding machine fast and comfortable. The desired program components can be selected from a comprehensive and expandable catalog, the angle and side dimensions are easily changed by pressing the monitor.
The control software displays exactly what the machine is doing: The folding machine, work piece, and tool are displayed schematically and updated for every bending step. Anyone who programs preparation of the work away from the machine can test the quality of their program using the bending simulation, which effectively avoids waste and delays during production.
The software not only controls the machine, but also offers assistance to the user: all of the necessary operator activities like turning, rotating, etc. are displayed for each bending step.
POS 3000 3D graphic control
Interactive sheet design
POS 3000 3D graphical control is one of the most powerful controls on the market, and because both the hard- and software come from a single provider, the PowerBend Professional and POS 3000 3D graphical control are a perfect match.
Working with POS 3000 is extremely comfortable:
Clearly laid-out product selection including a search function and navigation in submenus enables the operator to select work steps and connect them in the production plan menu to create sequences.
Individual product profiles can be designed very quickly via the intuitive finger-activated drawing feature. The exact dimensions may be entered and changed in the dimensioning menu. In order to check and coordinate together with the customer, the drawing may be output on paper using a printer.
Using the program that is created, the software generates the optimal sequence of bends, including automatic collision and threshold value monitoring. The folding angle and cut are corrected automatically using interpolation from the database.
Unfold software – Schröder Unfold
Uncomplicated and simple
In order to coordinate hardware and software perfectly, Hans Schröder Maschinenbau developed an unfold software to calculate the blank size and program with effortless preciscion.