PowerBend Industrial UD
The motorized folding machine PowerBend Industrial UD is the professional solution for an efficient and reliable continous use in the industrial production. Thanks to its extremely rigid construction, this machine is characterized by highest precision and performance power.
- Graphic control POS 2000 Professional with monitor in front of the machine – integrated into the casing and movable
- 2nd monitor on the rear movable via guide rail
- Radius function
- Positioning gauge as U-shape: 20 – 1600 mm (2 sectors, pneumatically lowerable, sheet support table with balls, recirculated ball screws (+/- 0,1 mm))
- Clamping beam stroke 650 mm
- Clamping beam geometry: 180°
- Clamping beam drive: 2 x 3,0 kW (converter-controlled, recirculated ball screws)
- Hydraulic tool clamping for the clamping beam
- Tool positioning display alongside the clamping beam
- Up’n Down folding beam, program-controlled
- Folding beam drive: 2 x 5,5 kW (converter-controlled, trapezoidal spindle)
- Hydraulic tool clamping for the folding beam
- Motorized folding beam adjustment 160 mm
- Motorized folding center adjustment +80/-15mm
- Motorized central crowning device
- Access security in front via light barriers
- Protection from the clamping beam via light barriers
- Bottom beam blade, one-piece, 30° with finger grooves (minimal gauge 20 mm), ca. 1100 N/mm²
- 2nd foot switch on rail for lateral movement
- Anchor plates incl. dowels
|Model||Working length||Sheet thickness 400 N/mm2||Machine length||Machine width with gauge 1600 mm closed||Machine height|
|3,200×6.0||180||650||2 x 3.0||65|
|4,000×5.0||180||650||2 x 3.0||65|
|Type||Drive power||Speed||Folding beam adjustment||Folding center adjustment|
|3,200×6.0||2 x 5.5||90||160||+80/-15|
|4,000×5.0||2 x 5.5||90||160||+80/-15|
POS 2000 Professional
Th standard for industrial folding machines
The proven POS 2000 Professional makes programming a folding machine fast and comfortable.
The desired program components can be selected from a comprehensive and expandable catalog, the angle and side dimensions are easily changed by pressing the monitor.
The control software displays exactly what the machine is doing: The folding machine, work piece, and tool are displayed schematically and updated for every bending step. Anyone who programs preparation of the work away from the machine can test the quality of their program using the bending simulation, which effectively avoids waste and delays during production.
The software not only controls the machine, but also offers assistance to the user: all of the necessary operator activities like turning, rotating, etc. are displayed for each bending step.
POS 3000 3D graphic control
Interactive sheet design
POS 3000 3D graphical control is one of the most powerful controls on the market, and because both the hard- and software come from a single provider, the PowerBend Professional and POS 3000 3D graphical control are a perfect match.
Working with POS 3000 is extremely comfortable:
Clearly laid-out product selection including a search function and navigation in submenus enables the operator to select work steps and connect them in the production plan menu to create sequences.
Individual product profiles can be designed very quickly via the intuitive finger-activated drawing feature. The exact dimensions may be entered and changed in the dimensioning menu. In order to check and coordinate together with the customer, the drawing may be output on paper using a printer.
Using the program that is created, the software generates the optimal sequence of bends, including automatic collision and threshold value monitoring. The folding angle and cut are corrected automatically using interpolation from the database.
Unfold software – Schröder Unfold
Uncomplicated and simple
In order to coordinate hardware and software perfectly, Hans Schröder Maschinenbau developed an unfold software to calculate the blank size of the sheet and the program with effortless precision.
- Technology package 3D
- Various drive-, tooll- and gauge options
Folding beam tools
- Blade segmented 10/15/20/25 mm, 108 mm high, 1100 N/mm²
- Blade segmented 30/35/40 mm, 98 mm high, 1100 N/mm²
Clamping beam tools, hydraulic clamping, 1100 N/mm²
- Sharp-nose blade 20°/30°, R 1/1,5/3, divided
- Goat’s foot segment “C” 20°/30°, R 1/1,5/3, 120/170/200/300 mm high, clearance 45 mm, foot width 85 mm